AVERA PICKLEBALL CLASSIC – REGISTER NOW!
The Avera Human Performance Center is collaborating with Sioux Falls Area Pickleball to host the inaugural Avera Pickleball Classic on Saturday and Sunday, April 10-11.
Avera Human Performance Center (6800 S. Louise Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57108)
- Saturday, April 10: Men’s & Women’s Doubles
- Sunday, April 11: Mixed Doubles
- 3.0 Men’s Doubles (FULL)
- 3.5 Men’s Doubles (FULL)
- 4.0 Men’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 4.5+ Men’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 3.0 Women’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 3.5 Women’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 4.0 Women’s Doubles (8 teams)
- 4.5+ Women’s Doubles (8 teams)
- 3.0 Mixed Doubles (FULL)
- 3.5 Mixed Doubles (FULL)
- 4.0 Mixed Doubles (15 teams)
- 4.5+ Mixed Doubles (12 teams)
*Tournament Director has the right to determine ratings for non-rated players. Players cannot play down in rating.
- One event: $30 (plus tax and processing fee)
- Two events: $40 (plus tax and processing fee)
Orange Onix Fuse
All registrations/payments must be received by 10 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23.
- All participants must register individually. Your spot is secured after both players are officially registered.
- Successfully completing the registration form DOES NOT guarantee a spot in the tournament. As divisions fill up we will put FULL next to them. If you sign up and the division is already full you will receive a refund.
- Players are required to play in the same division if playing in two events (Ex. If a female is playing 3.5 women’s doubles then she must play in the 3.5 division if also playing mixed doubles.).
- 12 courts (Taraflex flooring)
- The format is round robin pool play (One game to 15, win by 1) followed by single-elimination bracket play. Preliminary bracket rounds will be one game to 15, win by 2. Medal matches will be best of 3 to 11, win by 2.
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
- Tournament Director: Brent Norgaard
- Assistant Tournament Director: Larry Plucker
If you have any questions about the tournament please contact tournament director Brent Norgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org.